To keep in shape and get good results in a short time we must be consistent with the practice of these exercises and perform at least three times a week. We all like to be fit and have an enviable figure. The problem is that it is not always possible, and you cannot always take the time we would like to exercise.
Now with these three exercises that we approach you will have much easier and, best of all, you will get it. However, remember that to see results you must be constant. It is best to follow a training routine and perform these exercises a couple of times a week.
In only a month and a half we will notice that you gain agility, strength, rhythm, and balance:
The first of the exercises we propose are the push-ups. The push-ups do not only serve to strengthen the arms but also help to work the whole upper part.
You may like to read: 5 Exercises To Train The Whole Body
The secret is to do it in a slow and controlled way and the sudden movements together with a bad position are a mistake that can only cause you to hurt yourself.
How to do it?
- To do push-ups in the right way you should face up on the floor.
- You should have your ankles, knees, hips, and shoulders aligned.
- Then place your elbows in a 90-degree position. So your chest should touch the floor lightly.
- The exercise consists of stretching the arms pushing upwards.
- Eject the air when you go up and take air when you go down.
- Make sure your pelvis does not fall and your gluteus does not come out and try to focus on shoulders, pectorals, and triceps.
Making the plate is another of complete exercises. For those who do not know what it is, say that you will have to stand face down and then lean on your elbows. The shoulders, hips, and feet should be aligned. The legs should be straight and the hip straight.
- The purpose of doing this exercise is to maintain this position as long as possible.
- Start with a series of 15 seconds and you’ll notice the difference.
- At first, it will suffice to put up with a few seconds, which should be enough to begin to notice the changes.
- With the passage of the days, we can increase the time.
- Through this exercise, you will gain resistance, improve your posture naturally, stimulate your metabolism, work several muscles and help you prevent injuries.
Squats are not the most comfortable exercise to contend with but, since their effectiveness is proven, they could not miss this list.
The squats tend to hurt slightly when done effectively but guarantee an excellent result because thanks to them it is possible to work the entire lower body.
- To do them begins by separating the feet to the width of your hips. The tip of your feet should be looking slightly outward.
- Bend your knees and lower your torso.
- Your back should be straight. Your glutes are your “weights” and should be pointing backward.
- Be careful that your knees do not bend inward.
- Then you have to climb slowly, your chin should always be up and your face facing forward.
- If you can, do it in front of a mirror, to realize yourself whether you are guarding the correct posture or not.
- Remember to start with less quantity and incorporate more frequency and series according to your evolution that will be more than enough.
4. Strength routines
Strength routines will allow you to stay in shape without spending too much time exercising. And it is enough that you do 3 sessions a week.
Please note that to be effective, each session must include the following exercises. The series can be 15 to 25 reps, depending on your ability.
- 1 series of dominated and 1 of triceps (also of 15 repetitions).
- 1 series of 25 repetitions of bottoms (pushups of arms), 1 series of squats with the jump and a series of abs.
- 1 set of bottoms with the jump (of 15 repetitions), 1 series of strides and 1 series of abs.
- 1 series of push-ups with alternating arms and 1 of squats with 15 repetitions.
- 1 series of arm flexions, 1 series of elevation of the twins (15 repetitions per each leg) and 1 series of lumbars.
You may also like this blog.